UFC on FOX 11 is in the books after a successful night of fights at the Amway Center in Orlando, Fla., and now the Florida State Boxing Commission has announced the full list of medical suspensions from the event.
Main event participant Travis Browne, who was dominated in a five-round fight against No. 1 title contender Fabricio Werdum, received a 90 day suspension for a broken nose and other injuries suffered during the fight.
The lengthiest suspensions go to co-main event participant Liz Carmouche and preliminary card fighter Jack May, who will need medical clearance before returning to training.
Below is the full list of medical suspensions from Saturday night’s event from the Florida State Boxing Commission, via MMA.tv:
- Brad Tavares: suspended 45 days due to lacerations above his eye and on his hairline
- Esteven Payan: suspended 30 days for precautionary reasons
- Liz Carmouche: suspended indefinitely pending orthopedist clearance for right wrist
- Luke Zachrich: suspended 30 days for precautionary reasons
- Jack May: suspended indefinitely pending neurological clearance
- Travis Browne: suspended 90 days for broken nose, cut over right eye
Be sure to check out our full coverage from UFC on FOX 11 by clicking here.