The 2014 NFL Draft is just over one week away, and we are beginning to see some final mock drafts taking shape. The latest analyst to provide an update was ESPN and Scout Inc’s Todd McShay, who released his latest first round mock on Tuesday morning.
McShay has the Houston Texans selecting Jadeveon Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick and the St. Louis Rams going with offensive tackle Greg Robinson, which is not anything from the norm.
At pick three, however, McShay begins to shake things up.
You can view the first five picks of McShay’s mock draft below and the entire first round by clicking here.
- Houston Texans — Jadeveon Clowney, defensive end, South Carolina
- St. Louis Rams — Greg Robinson, offensive tackle, Auburn
- Jacksonville Jaguars — Sammy Watkins, wide receiver, Clemson
- Cleveland Browns — Johnny Manziel, quarterback, Texas A&M
- Oakland Raiders — Khalil Mack, linebacker, Buffalo
What do you think of McShay’s top five projections? Sound off in the comments section below and with predictions of your own.