The first pay-per-view event from WWE after WrestleMania XXX is here and it is the first title defense for newly crowned WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. His title will be on the line against Kane who has reverted to his hellish roots abandoning his suit.
It is a pretty solid card that also features The Shield taking on the newly re-united Evolution faction, as well as the continuation of the Bray Wyatt and John Cena feud. This chapter of the Wyatt-Cena feud takes place inside a steel cage match.
- El Torito vs. Hornswoggle (WeeLC)
- Alexander Rusev vs. R-Truth and Xavier Woods
- Paige vs. Tamina Snuka (Divas Championship)
- Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena (Steel Cage)
- Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger
- Big E vs. Bad News Barrett (Intercontinental Championship)
- The Shield vs Evolution
- Kane vs. Daniel Bryan (Extreme Rules match for WWE Championship)
Interested in watching? Here is all the information you need.
Date: Sunday, May 4
Pre-Show Start Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
Main Event Start Time: 8 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
Venue: IZOD Center
TV Info: Pay-per view
Live Stream: WWE App or WWE Network*
*– To sign up you can go to WWE’s website, and then watch on a variety of apps on devices and you can download. The WWE App will be available on following devices: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku 2 and Roku 3 streaming devices; Sony PlayStation 3 and Sony PlayStation 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer.
Tags: Extreme Rules 2014