While Diablo III: Reaper of Souls was received with a very warm welcome, the Ultimate Evil edition will now be gracing consoles on August 19th. Activision announced the Ultimate Evil edition will be coming to Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.
The game will be bundled with everything from the original Diablo III game as well as all added features from the Reaper of Souls expansion. There will be six customizable player classes, five acts, as well as countless more hours of gameplay.
The Ultimate Evil edition will feature four-player same screen multiplayer. A new Apprentice mode will make an appearance. The goal is to boost low-level players’ power while adventuring with high-level friends, an upgrade to the game’s loot system, an expanded Paragon progression system for max-level characters, and a few other improvements:
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode giving players advanced freedom across gameplay
- Bounties: Randomized objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomized dungeons with increased replayability and loot
- Level Cap to 70: New spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls-Ultimate Evil edition will be available on PS4 and Xbox One for $59.99 and for Xbox 360 and PS3 for $39.99. As a pre-order bonus, gamers will receive the exclusive Infernal Pauldrons bonus in-game item. Characters are also transferable from Diablo III, on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, to the Ultimate Evil edition.