The Buffalo Bills will look to make a run in 2014 with hopefully a healthy EJ Manuel at QB, as well as a flashy new weapon for him to throw the ball to. That journey begins with the team’s offseason workouts which will get underway shortly.
Here’s a look at the Bills’ spring and summer workout schedule coming up.
OTA offseason workouts: May 28-30, June 2, June 4-5, June 9-12
Mandatory minicamp: June 17-19
Also, in anticipation of these, here’s a look at the key free agency acquisitions as well as their NFL Draft picks.
Free Agency Additions:
- Anthony Dixon, RB (formerly with San Francisco)
- Chris Williams, G (formerly with St. Louis)
- Jarius Wynn, DE (formerly with Dallas)
- Brandon Spikes, MLB (formerly with New England)
- Keith Rivers, OLB (formerly with New York Giants)
- Corey Graham, CB (formerly with Baltimore)
|Rd 1 – #4(4)||Sammy Watkins (WR) Clemson|
|Rd 2 – #12(44)||Cyrus Kouandjio (OT) Alabama|
|Rd 3 – #9(73)||Preston Brown (ILB) Louisville|
|Rd 4 – #9(109)||Ross Cockrell (CB) Duke|
|Rd 5 – #13(153)||Cyril Richardson (OG) Baylor|
|Rd 7 – #6(221)||Randell Johnson (OLB) FAU|
|Rd 7 – #22(237)||Seantrel Henderson (OT) Miami|
How do you think the Bills will fare in 2014? Let us know in the comments section below.