The Miami Dolphins have a lot of work to do within their organization, both on the field and unfortunately in the locker room as well, if they want to make it back to the top of the AFC East, and that work will start shortly with their offseason training programs.
Here’s a look at the upcoming spring and summer schedule for the Dolphins as they prepare for 2014.
OTA offseason workouts: May 27-28, May 30, June 2-3, June 5, June 9-12
Mandatory minicamp: June 17-19
In anticipation of these, here’s a look at the key free agent acquisitions the Dolphins made this offseason as well as their most recent draft picks.
Free Agency Additions:
- Knowshon Moreno, RB (formerly with Denver)
- Kevin Cone, WR (formerly with Atlanta)
- Damian Williams, WR (formerly with Tennessee)
- Branden Albert, OT (formerly with Kansas City)
- Jason Fox, OT (formerly with Detroit)
- Shelley Smith, G (formerly with St. Louis)
- Earl Mitchell, DL (formerly with Houston)
- Cortland Finnegan, CB (formerly with St. Louis)
- Louis Delmas, S (released by Detroit)
|Rd 1 – #19(19)||Ja’Wuan James (OT) Tennessee|
|Rd 2 – #31(63)||Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU|
|Rd 3 – #3(67)||Billy Turner (OT) NDSU|
|Rd 4 – #25(125)||Walt Aikens (CB) Liberty|
|Rd 5 – #15(155)||Arthur Lynch (TE) Georgia|
|Rd 5 – #31(171)||Jordie Tripp (OLB) Montana|
|Rd 6 – #14(190)||Matt Hazel (WR) Coast Car|
|Rd 7 – #19(234)||Terrence Fede (DE) Marist|
How do yo think the Dolphins will fare in 2014? Let us know in the comments below.