The New York Jets travel to Paul Brown Stadium on Saturday night to take on the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 2 of NFL preseason play.
It will be another opportunity for Geno Smith to prove that he is the right choice to be the team’s starting quarterback over Mike Vick, while Andy Dalton can continue to work with his wide receivers fresh off of his new $100 million deal.
How can you tune in to tonight’s game between the Jets and Bengals as Week 2 of the NFL preseason kicks into full swing? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in to the action from the opening kickoff:
Saturday’s Week 2 NFL preseason schedule:
- Green Bay Packers at St. Louis Rams — 4 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Indianapolis Colts — 7 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Cincinnati Bengals — 7 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys — 7 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers — 7:30 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers — 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Houston Texans — 8 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings — 8:30 p.m. ET
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the entire 2014-15 NFL season for the latest news, rumors and results from around the league.