Week 2 of the NFL preseason rolls on Saturday with a full eight-game schedule around the league. The Green Bay Packers travel to the Edward Jones Dome to take on the St. Louis Rams in the first game of the day, where Sam Bradford will be making his anticipated return to the field.
Both teams stumbled in the preseason opener, but there is a lot of football left to go before we see some meaningful games and Saturday afternoon’s meeting will be just another opportunity to work out the kinks for both sides.
How can you tune in to tonight’s game between the Packers and Rams as Week 2 of the NFL preseason kicks into full swing? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in to the action from the opening kickoff:
Saturday’s Week 2 NFL preseason schedule:
- Green Bay Packers at St. Louis Rams — 4 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Indianapolis Colts — 7 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Cincinnati Bengals — 7 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys — 7 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers — 7:30 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers — 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Houston Texans — 8 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings — 8:30 p.m. ET
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the entire 2014-15 NFL season for the latest news, rumors and results from around the league.