On Friday afternoon, the official UFC 177 weigh-ins will be taking place and UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis will be making an appearance along with Team Alpha Male leader and fan favorite Urijah Faber.
Pettis and Faber will be hosting a Fan Q&A session prior to the weigh-ins, at 4:30 p.m. ET. The Q&A session will begin at 5 p.m. ET.
The Q&A session is free and open to the public.
After the Q&A, there will be a brief break before the weigh-ins kick off at 7 p.m. ET at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, Calif.
Check out the UFC 177 fight card below:
MAIN CARD (pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ T.J. Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao – for bantamweight title
- Danny Castillo vs. Tony Ferguson
- Shayna Baszler vs. Bethe Correia
- Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Ramsey Nijem
- Damon Jackson vs. Yancy Medeiros
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Derek Brunson vs. Lorenz Larkin
- Henry Cejudo vs. Scott Jorgensen
- Anthony Hamilton vs. Ruan Potts
- Anthony Birchak vs. Joe Soto
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Cain Carrizosa vs. Chris Wade
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the weekend for live blow-by-blow coverage of the event.