Cam Newton Trolls Richard Sherman Without Trying
This wasn’t a game higlight, but it’s one of the better Cam Newton moments of the year. Newton had his Twitter account apparently hacked after the game against the Seattle Seahawks, and whoever hacked his account trolled Richard Sherman something fierce. The best part might have been Cam saying that the reason he was hacked was because his password was ‘camnewton1’, which is either really stupid or the worst lie ever.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return