Supermodel Gisele Bundchen posed teasingly topless in advertisements for Stuart Weitzman high heels.
Stuart Weitzman unveiled his spring and summer fashion collection, with supermodel Gisele Bundchen at the fore in selling his shoes. It appears that Weitzman is German or something for Wise Man. How else to explain his choice for model and style in this latest ad campaign?
More from Entertainment
- 10 greatest fictional football players of all time
- Stephen A. Smith learned quickly not to mess with Rihanna
- Everything to know about Taylor Swift’s Thursday Night Football appearance
- House of the Dragon live stream: How to watch
- From boxing to cinema, Javon Walton stars in Samaritan with Stallone
Yep, he’s a smart guy, that Stuart Weitzman is and he’ll be the first to happily explain his choice for model.
“If I spent half of a day on the streets of New York City, I wouldn’t see a pair of legs that could so beautifully show off our new boots than those Gisele brings to us,” Weitzman said per Express. “Coupled with a person that represents today’s modern woman and what we have is the perfect face and foot for our brand.”
Ah yes, I’m sure modern women just love to be compared to tall, skinny, relatively flawless Gisele Bundchen. I’m sure women feel just like Gisele looks below when they roll out of bed in the morning.
We’re sure they’re just a few buttons undone from feeling like this as well.
That actually looks super uncomfortable. Ladies, don’t try that at home unless you are a pro when rocking the high heels.
Express notes the shoot was done by ‘esteemed fashion photographer Mario Testino’. You know, Mario Testino, right? The esteemed fashion photog–yeah, we’re out of our element here, too. But hey. Gisele. Topless. Shoes. Bank it.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle