Not every kid has a dad who plays professional sports. Those who do usually see their father as their favorite player. For former Rams and Falcons running back Steven Jackson, his son likes another player.
More from Atlanta Falcons
- Kyle Pitts: It’s a new aura when it comes to the Atlanta Falcons defense
- Kyle Pitts sees Desmond Ridder, A.J. Terrell as tremendous leaders for the Falcons
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- Bijan Robinson hypes up Falcons’ defense with chip on their shoulder
- Bijan Robinson sees championships in Texas’ immediate future
It turns out his son’s favorite player is Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman.
It’s easy to see why many people including Jackson’s son like Sherman. He’s a Super Bowl Champion, the best cornerback in the league and wildly popular because of his ability to not hold back about what he thinks.
Jackson got to hang out with son’s favorite player and took a photo with Sherman.
Jackson a good sport about his son’s favorite player, mentions in his Twitter post how his son is a big Sherman fan.
Jackson though jokingly mentions how he wishes he was still his son’s favorite player. Jackson was recently released by the Falcons and is a free agent.
Hopefully for Jackson, whichever team picks him up, he can make big plays for that team, and once again become his son’s favorite player.
If not, Richard Sherman isn’t a bad choice for a favorite player either.
[H/T: SB Nation]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle