Kim Kardashian would love to have another kid and she is having as much sex as possible to make it happen. Advisers have told her that she is doing it wrong.
More from Entertainment
- 10 greatest fictional football players of all time
- Stephen A. Smith learned quickly not to mess with Rihanna
- Everything to know about Taylor Swift’s Thursday Night Football appearance
- House of the Dragon live stream: How to watch
- From boxing to cinema, Javon Walton stars in Samaritan with Stallone
Kim Kardashian wants to have another kid in a bad way. She wants to add another little one to the West clan. She is looking for a little brother or sister to little North West. Could we be getting a South West added to the family soon?
With Kim so anxious to get pregnant, she is looking at her “woman schedule” and trying to time things out perfectly in order to get pregnant. She is doing everything that she can to make it happen. If that means that she has to have sex all day long, she is willing to make that happen. That actually is the plan that she has been trying and she still has not gotten pregnant. She has been having sex up to 15 times per day. It hasn’t been working out for her and she is getting discouraged.
During one of her recent photoshoots, she shared that she took Kanye in the bathroom for 10 minutes since she was ovulating. Here is a snippet from the Huffington Post:
"Later in the episode, Kim tells Khloe that she and Kanye managed to sneak in a 10-minute quickie — in the bathroom of her latest nude photo shoot — since it was all about timing.“I was like, ‘I’m ovulating today!’ so I made him come to my photo shoot,” Kim tells Khloe. “I don’t feel bad about that for one second. There’s only a 20 percent chance of getting pregnant every month. I know that I’m ovulating right now, so you gotta get it in when you can get it in.” – Huffington Post"
Specialists have told her that she is going about it the wrong way. They have advised that just one good try could be “more powerful.” Kim is thinking that 15 good tries makes more sense. We will be waiting for Kim to have a little bun in the oven.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle