Watch the Clippers’ pregame 3D projection show
More from Los Angeles Clippers
- Did Russell Westbrook play role in James Harden’s Clippers interest?
- 3 potential James Harden suitors not named the Clippers
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 5 players Sixers could acquire in Harden deal to stay competitive
- NBA rumors: One Damian Lillard suitor could drop out in favor of another star
There are exciting pregame shows at NBA games. The Bulls have their iconic song from the Alan Parsons Project; the Cavaliers have flames and LeBron’s famous chalk-throwing exploits; Knicks fans have the knowledge that no matter what their pregame experience is, it will be better than the game that follows.
But this is a whole new level of a pregame show. This is the Clippers’ 3D projection show, and it is incredible:
That video is mindblowing. Quite literally, if someone from the 1800s saw that, their mind would actually explode.
The 3D video was put together by a group called The Famous Group, an L.A.-based creative company whose website describes them as “creating a harmonious balance between art, technology and commerce where innovative work comes from solid creative thinking.”
They’ve really done a great job–it’s all you could ever want from your pre-basketball game entertainment, even with the presence of “Turn Down for What,” whose 15 minutes of fame were up long ago, and will soon assume its place as 2014’s “Who Let the Dogs Out?”
Anyone else trying to put together a pregame video has their work cut out for them. In fact, they might as well give up now. No sense trying to top that.
(h/t The Big Lead)
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle