In a post on The Players’ Tribune, hall of fame defensive end Michael Strahan discussed the weirdest things fans ever said to him. One fan went for a low blow bringing up Strahan’s teeth.
Athletes, usually more prominent ones, get heckled by fans all the time. Some of the heckling is creative, while other times it could be obnoxious.
More from New York Giants
- Raiders: Saquon Barkley’s new contract may have screwed over Josh Jacobs
- 3 reasons the NY Giants won Saquon Barkley contract negotiations
- Saquon Barkley’s new contract is an L for NFL running backs: Best memes and tweets
- Austin Ekeler leading RB revolt with Zoom meeting of biggest names
- Giants newest WR addition feels like spray-and-pray tactic
For years, Michael Strahan wreaked havoc in the backfield at defensive end for the New York Giants compiling 141.5 sacks.
Answering 10 questions on The Players’ Tribune, Strahan discussed the weirdest thing a fan ever yelled at him.
As many could guess, the fan went for the low hanging fruit and dissed Strahan for the notable gap between his two front teeth.
Strahan responded with a drawing of his own to the question.
Strahan however, has always been a good sport when people make jokes about his teeth.
For years, the space between his two front teeth has been material for many comedians including Frank Caliendo and Rob Riggle, who have worked with Strahan on FOX’s NFL Sunday Coverage.
The best part of Strahan’s response has to be his drawing. Strahan may have a gap between his teeth, but it doesn’t bother him and he isn’t afraid to have fun with it.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle