The Washington Redskins 2015 NFL schedule has been released, revealing dates and times for all 16 regular season games.
The 2014 NFL season went how the Washington Redskins are accustomed to them going over the past decade or so, at the bottom of the NFC East division. There are questions all over the board about their quarterback situation and what they’ll look like offensively going forward.
But with a new season brings a new sense of optimism, unfortunately their schedule is rather difficult and won’t make the road easy for them.
The Redskins will host the following teams at home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, and St. Louis Rams.
The Redskins will make road trips to play the following teams: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, and Chicago Bears.
The Redskins have to travel to take on the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, that might be the most difficult game for them. They also faced a re-loaded New York Jets team, at least defensively. They’re also hosting the new look Buffalo Bills led by new head coach Rex Ryan.
Here is their full 2015 schedule with dates and times:
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle