46. Over the last four meetings between the Redskins and Giants, the winner has averaged over 30 points per game.
47. Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins averaged 309 passing yards per game in the two games vs. the Giants.
48. Over the past two seasons, Washington tight end Jordan Reed has averaged eight targets, six receptions and 63.7 yards against all opponents excluding the New York Giants. In the two games against the Giants, Reed is averaging nine targets, seven receptions and 97 yards per game.
Check out these other NFL posts from FanSided:
49. Reed currently ranks first among tight ends in targets (18) and receptions (12). He is also second in Air Yards (78) but has garnered only one Red Zone reception. Last season, Reed was first among tight ends with 16 Red Zone receptions.
50. Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson finished third last year among all wide receivers in Yards Per Target (10.8) and fourth in Production Premium (+33.6), which measures a player’s productivity across league-average situations. Jackson’s positive value indicates he is significantly more efficient that the average full-time player. (PlayerProfiler.com)