Store Memorial Day hours 2020: Is Best Buy open?
At first glance you might be thinking, “why will I need to go to Best Buy on Memorial Day?”
Trust us, you might.
Here are a few things you might need to buy at the electronics superstore that just won’t wait until Tuesday.
- A new Amazon Firestick, yours won’t turn on and you aren’t about to go a whole day without binge-watching The Office.
- Your camera battery died and you aren’t sure the next time you and great-aunt Betty will be in the same place at the same time. Can’t miss that photo op.
- The washing machine flooded all over the garage and you need a new one or you won’t have anything to wear to work on Tuesday.
- The fridge has suddenly shut off and you can’t let the macaroni salad go warm.
- You need a new XBOX controller because you can’t stand the kids arguing over the only one you own.
- Your laptop keeps shutting down and you need help from the Geek Squad.
If any of these reasons apply to you, or maybe you just want to get out of the house and walk the aisles looking for a DVD or CD you don’t already own, you’re in luck. Kind of.
Best Buys will be open (if they are not closed for COVID-19 reasons) but most will be for curbside pick-up only. Check your local Best Buy for exact details since it will vary by city, county and/or state.
Are there any Best Buy Memorial deals?
While you are here, check out some of the deals Best Buy is offering for Monday:
- Apple Watch 5 for $299
- Samsung 50-inch 4K TV for $329.99
- $200 discount on the HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop
- Beats Studio 3 headphones for $199.99
- Dyson V8 Animal for $299.99
- Insignia 6qt Pressure Cooker for $39.99
- $50 price cut on the iRobot Roomba e5 robot vacuum