NFL Week 4 2021 schedule: How and where to watch every game.
The action is starting to pick up heading into Week 4 of the NFL season. Five teams remain undefeated with a 3-0 record, but at least one of those impressive streaks will be dampened by a loss as the Arizona Cardinals face the Los Angeles Rams in a matchup of the unbeaten.
Back to back No. 1 picks Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence will kick off Week 4 play on Thursday at 8:20 pm ET with a battle in Cincinnati between the 2-1 Bengals and the 0-3 Jacksonville Jaguars.
Of the nine early games on Sunday, the 1-2 Kansas City Chiefs’ trip to Philadelphia might be the biggest story line to watch with the potential debut of Josh Gordon in a Chiefs uniform.
Sunday night primetime will feature Tom Brady’s return to New England as the 2-1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers look to hand the 1-2 New England Patriots their third loss of the season.
Week 4 will wrap up on Monday night when the undefeated Los Angeles Chargers host their undefeated rival Las Vegas Raiders in an AFC West division contest.
Full NFL Week 4 2021 schedule
Thursday, Sept. 30 – 8:20 pm ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, Oct. 3 – 1 pm ET
- Tennessee Titans at New York Jets
- Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Carolina Panthers at Dallas Cowboys
- New York Giants at New Orleans Saints
- Cleveland Browns at Minnesota Vikings
- Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
- Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills
- Indianapolis Colts at Miami Dolphins
- Washington Football Team at Atlanta Falcons
Sunday, Oct. 3 – 4:05 pm ET
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams
Sunday, Oct. 3 – 4:25 pm ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Green Bay Packers
- Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos.
Sunday, Oct. 3 – 8:20 pm ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots
Monday, Oct. 4 – 8:15 pm ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers