The WrestleMania 38 card looks even clearer following the March 21 episode of Monday Night Raw, with the two-night event over one week away.
WrestleMania 38 is just over one week away, and the majority of the card is set following the March 21 episode of Monday Night Raw.
Much like last week’s episode, the show was focused on Seth Rollins’ desperate and frantic search to get on the WrestleMania card. He failed to defeat Kevin Owens to earn the right to host “Stone Cold” Steve Austin on a talk show, but that did not stop him from pursuing a similar path onto the two-night event.
After getting his microphone cut off during the Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode match, Rollins interrupted a returning AJ Styles, who had missed the past couple of weeks following the attack from his WrestleMania opponent, Edge. Rollins pleaded with Styles to go home, heal up and face Edge down the road, where he offered to take his place in the match. Officials Adam Pearce and Sonya Deville, much like the week prior, said that if Rollins were to defeat Styles in the main event, he would take his spot at WrestleMania and face Edge.
Rollins and Styles had an entertaining main event, but the former was unable to find his path onto the card. Edge appeared at the end of the match, where he hit Styles with a steel chair. Due to this, Styles won by disqualification.
Rollins was apoplectic afterwards, declaring that there would be no Raw next week if he does not receive his “WrestleMania moment.” He then destroyed the ringside area. It will remain to be seen if Cody Rhodes, Rollins’ reported opponent at the “Grandest Stage of Them All,” will appear on next week’s Raw or at the two-night event.
Prior to Raw, it was revealed that Alpha Academy, who attacked RK-Bro and the Street Profits last week, were being added to the Raw Tag Team Championship match at WrestleMania, making it a triple threat.
RKo-Bro defeated Alpha Academy on Monday night, and the Street Profits hit the ring to attack both teams.
Here is how the WrestleMania 38 card looks after the latest edition of Raw.
Updated WrestleMania 38 card after March 21 Raw
Night One: Saturday, Apr. 2
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
- Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin
- Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul
- SmackDown Tag Team Championships: The Uso’s (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs
- “The KO Show” hosted by Kevin Owens with guest “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
Night Two: Sunday, Apr. 3
- Winner Take All, Title Unification: Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
- Edge vs. AJ Styles
- RAW Tag Team Championships: RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins) vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis)
- Women’s Tag Team Championships: Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler
- Anything Goes Match: Sami Zayn vs. Johnny Knoxville
- Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory