The Toronto Raptors earned the fifth-seed in the Eastern Conference. Here is the team’s full playoff schedule.
After missing the playoffs last year, the Toronto Raptors clinched a berth by way of having the fifth-best record in the Eastern Conference. With that, their goal of winning their second NBA championship begins.
Back in 2019, the Raptors went on a run all the way to the NBA Finals, where they defeated the Golden State Warriors in six games to lift the Larry O’Brien trophy for the first time in the franchise’s history.
For the Raptors to stand tall, they will have to get past the Philadelphia 76ers in the first round. This is a team that has the NBA MVP favorite in Joel Embiid, alongside James Harden and Tyrese Maxey. It will be far from easy for the Raptors, but they will look to send them packing from the playoffs like they did back in 2019.
Raptors playoff schedule
Here is Toronto’s full first-round schedule against Philadelphia:
- Game 1: at Philadelphia 76ers, Saturday, Apr. 16 at 6:00 p.m. ET on ESPN (Philadelphia W 131-111)
- Game 2: at Philadelphia 76ers, Monday, Apr. 18 at 7:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 3: vs. Philadelphia 76ers, Wednesday, Apr. 20 at 8:00 p.m. ET on NBA TV
- Game 4: vs. Philadelphia 76ers, Saturday, Apr. 23 at 2:00 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 5 (if necessary): Monday, Apr. 25 — in Philadelphia
- Game 6 (if necessary): Thursday, Apr. 28 — in Toronto
- Game 7 (if necessary): Saturday, Apr. 30 — in Philadelphia