Here is the full schedule for the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and the Boston Celtics.
16 teams entered the playoffs, and only two teams remain. The NBA Finals are officially set, as the Boston Celtics take on the Golden State Warriors.
The Warriors, who missed the playoffs the previous two seasons, made their return to the Finals after getting through the Denver Nuggets, Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks, the latter of whom were defeated in five games in the Western Conference Finals.
Then, there are the Celtics, who completed their revenge tour by defeating the teams that eliminated them from the playoffs in the previous three years. They swept the Brooklyn Nets in the opening round, defeated the Milwaukee Bucks in seven games in the Conference Semifinals, and outlasted the Miami Heat in seven games in the Conference Finals.
For those wondering what the full schedule for the Finals is, we have you covered.
How to watch NBA Finals
Here is the full schedule for the NBA Finals, which includes the television channel it can be found on, as well as the start time.
- Game 1: at Golden State, Thursday, June 2 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 2: at Golden State, Sunday, June 5 at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 3: at Boston, Wednesday, June 8 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 4: at Boston, Friday, June 10 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 5 (if necessary): at Golden State, Monday, June 13 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 6 (if necessary): at Boston, Thursday, June 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 7 (if necessary): at Golden State, Sunday, June 19 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC