NFL divisional round betting trends and odds for every team, every game
We’re down to the final seven games of the 2022 NFL season.
The divisional round of the playoffs is set to take place this weekend, and we have everything you need to bet on the four games right here in one spot.
In this article, I’ll show you the betting odds for all four games, as well as some key betting trends that you should keep in mind.
Let’s jump into them.
NFL Divisional Round odds and trends
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Jaguars are 5-1 ATS in their last six games
- Chiefs are 6-1 ATS in their last seven games against Jaguars
- Jaguars are 4-16 straight up in their last 20 road games
- Jaguars are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games Against AFC West opponents
- Chiefs are 2-4 ATS in their last six games
- The UNDER is 4-1 in the last five meetings between these two teams
- Chiefs are 2-11 ATS in their last 13 games against AFC opponents
New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Giants are 5-0 ATS in their last five games
- The OVER is 6-3 in the Giants’ last nine games
- Giants are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games against Eagles
- Giants are 2-11 straight up in their last 13 games against Eagles
- Giants are 8-1 ATS in their last nine road games
- Giants are 1-7-1 straight up in their last nine games against NFC East opponents
- Eagles are 1-4 ATS in their last five games
- The OVER is 8-4 in the Eagles’ last 12 games
- The OVER is 11-3 in the Eagles’ last 14 home games
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills
- Bengals are 12-3 ATS in their last 15 games
- Bills are 11-5 in their last 16 games against Bengals
- Bengals are 7-1 ATS in their last eight road games
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Bills’ last five games
- The OVER is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings between these two teams
- The UNDER is 9-1 in the Bills last 10 games against AFC North opponents
Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Cowboys are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games against 49ers
- The UNDER is 4-1 in the Cowboys’ last five road games
- Cowboys are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games played in January
- 49ers are 8-1 ATS in their last nine games
- The OVER is 6-1 in the 49ers last seven games
- 49ers are 6-0 ATS in their last six home games
- 49ers are 8-0 ATS in their last eight games against NFC opponents
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.