The Over & Back Podcast celebrates LeBron James breaking Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s all-time NBA scoring record.
In this special episode of the Over & Back Classic NBA Podcast, Jason & Rich celebrate LeBron James breaking Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s once thought-to-be unbreakable NBA all-time scoring record.
We’ll discuss how LeBron James did it, including all of his major scoring milestones from his first made basket against the Sacramento Kings, to topping Brad Daughtery as the Cleveland Cavaliers all-time scorer, scoring 10,000, 20,000, and 30,000 points all the way to him making history this week.
We’ll also dive into all of the previous NBA all-time leading scorers, including “Jumping” Joe Fulks, Dolph Schayes, George Mikan, Bob Pettit, Wilt Chamberlin, and finally, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Additional topics include what other records LeBron James may set, including most games, most minutes, most seasons, most NBA Finals appearances, most field goals, and most assists.
Then finally, we look at any current NBA players who may have a chance at breaking LeBron’s all-time scoring record, including Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Luka Doncic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and more!
Archives and Subscribe
- Over and Back Classic NBA Podcast Archives: http://overandbacknba.com
- Subscribe to Over and Back on iTunes: http://bit.ly/OB-Apple
- Subscribe to Over and Back on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/OB-Stitcher
- Subscribe to Over and Back on Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/OB-GooglePod
- Subscribe to Over and Back on TuneIn Radio: http://bit.ly/OB-TuneIn
- Subscribe to Over and Back on Spotify: http://bit.ly/OB-Spotify
- Subscribe to Over and Back on YouTube: http://bit.ly/OB-YT
- Follow Over and Back on Twitter: @OverAndBackNBA
- Follow Over and Back on Instagram: @OverAndBackNBA
- Follow The Step Back on Twitter: @The_Step_Back
- Follow The Step Back’s Facebook page
Thanks for listening, downloading, subscribing, and supporting!