The UFC continues its fourth straight weekend with a fight card in this Saturday’s UFC Vegas 39.
The main event will be a women’s strawweight bout between two top contenders in Mackenzie Dern (11-1) and Marina Rodriguez (14-1-2). The winner will likely be the next one to challenge for the strawweight belt. Rose Namajuans is the current champion, but she’s set to rematch with Zhang Weili at UFC 268 next month.
The co-main event is a welterweight fight between Randy Brown (13-4) and Jared Gooden (18-6). Both fighters will look to win their second straight.
All odds listed are via WynnBET Sportsbook.
Mackenzie Dern vs Marina Rodriguez Main Card Odds
- Mackenzie Dern (-170) vs Marina Rodriguez (+145)
- Randy Brown (-235) vs Jared Gooden (+185)
- Tim Elliott (+165) vs Matheus Pereira (-195)
- Mariya Agapova (+150) vs Sabina Mazo (-180)
- Phil Hawes (-32) vs Deron Winn (+245)
UFC Vegas 49 Prelim Odds
- Chris Gutierrez (-255) vs Felipe Colares (+200)
- Alexandr Romanov (-580) vs Jared Vanderaa (+420)
- Charles Rosa (+150) vs Damon Jackson (-180)
- Lupita Godinez (N/A) vs Silvana Juarez (N/A)
- Steve Garcia (-310) vs Charlie Ontiveros (+240)
The prelims are set to begin at 1:30pm ET and the main card will start at 4:00pm ET.
Don't forget to take advantage of this WynnBET promotion for the ongoing football season! WynnBET Promo: Bet $1, Win $100 if any NFL or college football team scores. Claim your offer now.