Invicta FC is the quickest rising promotion in the mixed martial arts world and we should all be keeping an eye on them. Of course, Invicta has been doing just fine for themselves and the monumental growth in such a short period of time speaks wonders about the quality of fights they have been putting on. For their next event, Invicta will be putting on a highly anticipated rematch between Marloes Coenen and Cris Cyborg for the inaugural featherweight title.
In the co-main event, Carla Esparza and Ayaka Hamasaki do battle for the for strawweight title.
To promote their fight, which takes place at the Ameristar Casino Hotel on July 13 in Kansas City, Invicta FC shared their event poster for the upcoming show.
Here is the poster that was just released by Invicta FC president Shannon Knapp on Twitter:
When you compare this poster to the recent posters we have seen from the UFC, it is brilliantly done.
Invicta has done a phenomenal job for themselves as the promotion continues to grow and it seems like only a matter of time until we get to see this all-female promotion putting their events on live television for the entire world to see.
Who is fighting at Invicta FC 6? Here is the current fight card:
- Marloes Coenen vs. Cristiane Santos for inaugural featherweight title
- Carla Esparza vs. Ayaka Hamasaki for strawweight title
- Sarah D’alelio vs. Lauren Taylor
- Jennifer Maia vs. Leslie Smith
- Jessica Penne vs. Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Claudia Gadelha
- Julia Budd vs. Ediane Gomes
- Bec Hyatt vs. Mizuki Inoue
- Miriam Nakamoto vs. Duda Yankovich
- Rose Namajunas vs. Tecia Torres
- Ashley Cummins vs. Emily Kagan
- Mollie Estes vs. Veronica Rothenhausler
- Cassie Robb vs. Livia Von Plettenberg