In the main event of UFC 161, light heavyweights Rashad Evans and Dan Henderson engaged in an evenly matched contest that resulted in a split decision. It was truly a fight that could have gone either way and both men thought that they were deserving of the win, but it was Evans that came away with his hand raised in victory.
With the win, Evans is back on the winning track and he could soon find himself back in the title mix.
If you missed the UFC 161 main event, here is your chance to catch up on the highlights and watch the best moments from Evans vs. Henderson:
What do you think the UFC should have in store for Rashad and Hendo next? Play matchmaker by sharing your thoughts in our comments section.
- UFC 161 Results: Rashad Evans Edges Dan Henderson in Split Decision
- UFC 161 Results: Stipe Miocic Dominates Roy Nelson on Way to Unanimous Decision Win
- UFC 161 Results: Ryan Jimmo Outlasts Igor Pokrajac in Lackluster Decision
- UFC 161 Results: Alexis Davis Earns Decision Victory over Rosi Sexton
- UFC 161 Results: Shawn Jordan Stops Pat Barry in Under a Minute