The UFC has announced the addition of a welterweight scrap between Brian Ebersole and Rick Story to the UFC 167 fight card on November 16 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Ebersole has been out of action for nearly a year and a half, but the veteran is looking to get back in the win column. Prior to his last loss against James Head, Ebersole was on an eleven fight winning streak. For Story, he has lost four of his last six bouts and would like to bring his record for 2013 to 2-1.
It should be a fun fight added to the card, which is headlined by a welterweight title bout between Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks.
With the addition of Ebersole vs. Story to the UFC 167 event, here is how the current fight card looks:
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks – for welterweight title
- Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
- Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem
- Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
- Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
- Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
- Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story