The UFC is back this Wednesday night with it’s third installment of UFC Fight For the Troops. This is the first time since January 2011 that the UFC has done a fight for the troops event.
The card will be headlined by Tim Kennedy, a former Army Ranger, taking on late replacement, Rafael Natal. Kennedy was originally slated to face Lyoto Machida, but an injury to Michael Bisping forced the UFC to pull Machida from this card and insert him into Bisping’s slot at UFN 30. Thus, Lyoto Machida made his middleweight debut against Mark Munoz, KO’ing him with a first round head kick. Kennedy will still be getting a stiff test against Natal, who has won 3 straight inside the Octagon.
The co-main event will feature another Marine, Liz Carmouche. She will be taking on the always dangerous, Alexis Davis. Davis is currently on a 3 fight win streak, while Carmouche is coming off a bludgeoning of Jessica Andrade.
Here is the entire card for Wednesday:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 PM ET)
- Tim Kennedy vs. Rafael Natal
- Liz Carmouche vs. Alexis Davis
- Yoel Romero vs. Ronny Markes
- Jorge Masvidal vs. Rustam Khabilov
- Michael Chiesa vs. Colton Smith
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 PM ET)
- Bobby Green vs. James Krause
- Francisco Rivera vs. George Roop
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Steven Siler
- Amanda Nunes vs. Germaine de Randamie
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 3:30 p.m. ET)
- Chris Camozzi vs. Lorenz Larkin
- Yves Edwards vs. Yancy Medeiros
- Seth Baczynski vs. Neil Magny
- Derek Brunson vs. Brian Houston