Today, the UFC on FOX 10 festivities get under way with Demetrious Johnson’s Fight Club Q & A and the official weigh-ins. Once the Q & A is finished, all of the fighters on the UFC on FOX 10 card will make their bouts official when they step on the scale at 5/2 PM ET/PT. The main event of the evening is a battle between former champions. Josh Thomson and Benson Henderson take center stage in a critical Lightweight bout to determine the #1 contender.
The card also features a Heavyweight tilt between perennial contender, Gabriel Gonzaga, and rising prospect Stipe Miocic. The division is arguably the UFC’s thinnest, and thus every fight has monumental consequences. If Miocic can beat the savvy veteran, expect him to be catapulted to the top of the division. If Gonzaga defeats the young lion, he will likely get a crack at the UFC Heavyweight belt with one more victory over a marquee opponent.
The main card is rounded out by a Featherweight clash between Jeremy Stephens and Darren Elkins as well as a Lightweight matchup between Donald Cerrone and Adriano Martins. The undercard has a few intriguing matchups as well that should set the tone for a great night of fights.
Here is the entire UFC on FOX 10 card:
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 PM ET)
- Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson
- Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Stipe Miocic
- Donald Cerrone vs. Adriano Martins
- Darren Elkins vs. Jeremy Stephens
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 PM ET)
- Alex Caceres vs. Sergio Pettis
- Yves Jabouin vs. Eddie Wineland
- Chico Camus vs. Yaotzin Meza
- Ramiro Hernandez vs. Hugo Viana
- Daron Cruickshank vs. Mike Rio
- George Sullivan vs Mike Rhodes
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4 PM ET)
- Walt Harris vs. Nikita Krylov