The UFC is back in London for tomorrow’s UFC Fight Fight Night 37 event. In the main event of the evening, undefeated Englishman, Jimi Manuwa, takes on the former #1 contender, Alexander Gustafsson, in a fight that could determine the next in line for the Light Heavyweight title shot.
In the co-main event of the evening, former training partners, Michael Johnson and Melvin Guillard, will face off in a critical Lightweight bout. Johnson is on a two fight winning streak and has looked markedly improved in those bouts. Guillard is looking to pick up some momentum by derailing Johnson’s hype train tomorrow. Both men are not very fond of each other, so this bout has all the makings of an absolute war.
Today, all the fighters on the card made their bouts official at the weigh ins. Every fighter on the card made weight.
Here is the full UFC Fight Night 37 weigh in results:
- Alexander Gustafsson (204) vs. Jimi Manuwa (205)
- Michael Johnson (155) vs. Melvin Guillard (156)
- Brad Pickett (125) vs. Neil Seery (125)
- Gunnar Nelson (170) vs. Omari Akhmedov (170)
- Cyrille Diabate (205) vs. Ilir Latifi (205)
- Luke Barnatt (186) vs. Mats Nilsson (184)
- Brad Scott (186) vs. Claudio Henrique da Silva (185)
- Davey Grant (136) vs. Roland Delorme (134)
- Igor Araujo (171) vs. Danny Mitchell (170)
- Phil Harris (125) vs. Louis Gaudinot (126)