UFC Fight Night 38 went down this past weekend, and what an historic event it was. In the main event of the evening, Dan Henderson, bounced back from a rough start to knock out Shogun Rua in incredible fashion in the third round. It was a sensational way to cap off a fantastic card from Natal, Brazil.
At the post fight press conference, UFC executive Grace Tourinho announced that UFC Fight Night 38 drew an attendance of 6,828. This was the UFC’s first trip to Natal, and it seems to have been a rousing success.
The venue was quite small, which led to a smaller cage and also air conditioning issues. Reports were coming out during the event that it was over 95 degrees inside with 87% humidity.
- The wild, wacky, and bizarre UFC Fight Night 38
- Norman Parke upset about point deduction
- Scott Jorgensen upset over illegal headbutt that led to loss
- UFN 38 Full Results
- UFN 38 Results: Dan Henderson TKO’s Shogun Rua in the third
- UFN 38 Results: CB Dollaway TKO’s Cezar Ferreira early
- UFN 38 Results: Norman Parke and Leo Santos fight to a draw
- UFN 38 Results: Fabio Maldonado defeats Gian Villante by UD
- UFN 38 Results: Michel Prazeres defeats Mairbek Taisumov by UD
- UFN 38 Results: Rony Jason defeats Steven Siler by TKO in the first