UFC Vegas 27: Rob Font vs. Cody Garbrandt official weigh-in results
We’re a little more than 24 hours away from UFC Vegas 27, which will see Rob Font and former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt doing battle in the main event, each with hopes of a future title shot in their grasp.
Before Font and Garbrandt can make their way to the Octagon, however, they and the other fighters competing on the card must get through the official weigh-ins.
Font will enter this fight on a three-fight win streak, most recently scoring a finish of former bantamweight title challenger Marlon Moraes at UFC Vegas 17.
Garbrandt snapped a three-fight losing skid at UFC 250, scoring a knockout of Raphael Assuncao in the last second of the second round of their bout. He had been scheduled to challenge for the UFC flyweight title before being stricken with COVID-19.
The co-main event will also feature another pair of contenders vying for a potential title shot, this time at women’s strawweight, as Yan Xiaonan meets former champion Carla Esparza.
Official weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 27: Rob Font vs. Cody Garbrandt
Main Card (7 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Rob Font (136) vs. Cody Garbrandt (135.5)
- Yan Xiaonan (116) vs. Carla Esparza (116)
- Justin Tafa (265.5) vs. Jared Vanderaa (264)
- Felicia Spencer (146) vs. Norma Dumont (146)
- Ricardo Ramos (146) vs. Bill Algeo (145.5)
- Jack Hermansson (186) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (185)
Preliminary Card (4 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Ben Rothwell (265.5) vs. Chris Barnett (263)
- Court McGee (170.5) vs. Claudio Silva (169.5)
- Bruno Silva (125.5) vs. Victor Rodriguez (125.5)
- Josh Culibao (146) vs. Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (146)
- David Dvorak (126) vs. Juancamilo Ronderos (128.5)*
- Damir Hadzovic (156) vs. Yancy Medeiros (155)
- Rafael Alves (154.5) vs. Damir Ismagulov (155.5)
Juancamilo Ronderos took the fight with David Dvorak after his previous opponent, Raulian Paiva, who was transported to the hospital overnight due to issues with weight cutting. This means Ronderos only had a few hours to cut weight.