When does the UFC 264: Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor 3 fight card take place?
Everyone and their mom is excited to see how this Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor trilogy will play out. Each fighter has one win under their belt, and this final bout could decide who truly is the better fighter. McGregor earned the first victory, well before he became the champ-champ and held the UFC lightweight and featherweight titles. Poirier earned the second, long after he held the UFC interim lightweight title. Both hold a KO/TKO over the other.
Things are quite interesting to say the least.
When is UFC 264?
UFC 264 takes place during what would have been International Fight Week, pre-COVID of course. The date for the card is Saturday, July 10, 2021 and it will take place at the T-Mobile Arena. It will be the first full capacity event in Las Vegas for the UFC since the pandemic started. There’s really no better way to welcome the fans back than a huge blockbuster card.
UFC 264: Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor 3 fight card
The full card hasn’t been announced just yet, but here are the bouts we do have confirmed for that weekend. The bout order or match-ups could change.
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Sean O’Malley vs. Louis Smolka
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin
- Niko Price vs. Michel Pereira
- Sean Brady vs. Kevin Lee
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilia Topuria
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski
Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor betting odds
The odds for the fight will most likely change before the fight night, but at press time they were sitting at Poirier and McGregor both at -115, according to WynnBet. Check back often to see the lines change.