The Packers and 49ers will play for the second time this year tonight, with everything on the line. These teams met in the 2019 NFC Championship game, in which the 49ers obliterated the Packers. Things are a little different this year, especially with the game being in Lambeau Field.
Before you rush to place your bets on this game, take a look at these trends.
49ers vs. Packers Info for Spread Bettors
- The Packers are currently 6-point favorites at WynnBET
- Green Bay was 7-1 ATS at home this year.
- The 49ers were 6-4 ATS on the road this season.
- San Francisco was 2-1 ATS as a road underdog.
- Green Bay was 6-1 ATS as a home favorite.
- The Packers went 2-3 ATS in their last five games.
- San Francisco is 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
49ers vs. Packers Info for Moneyline Bettors
- The 49ers are +210 on the moneyline (bet $100 to win $210)
- The Packers are -260 on the moneyline (bet $260 to win $100)
- San Francisco went 2-2 SU this season as road underdogs
- Green Bay went 7-0 SU as home favorites
- The 49ers went 5-2 on the road
- The Packers went 8-0 at home
49ers vs. Packers Info for Over/Under Bettors
- The Over/Under for this game is 46.5 points (Over -110/Under -110)
- The Packers have hit the OVER in six of their last seven games
- The UNDER is 4-1 in the 49ers’ last five games.
- The UNDER was 1-2 when the 49ers were road underdogs
- The OVER was 3-4 when the Packers were home favorites
49ers vs. Packers Info for ALL Bettors
- This is the 49ers’ first playoff appearance since 2019
- Kyle Shanahan is 1-0 in playoff rematches
- The 49ers averaged the most yards per play in the league (6.1)
- San Francisco averaged the most yards per pass in the league (8.2)
- Green Bay has the third-best turnover margin in the league.
- The Packers’ defense averages the third-most penalty yards per game
- The Packers’ offense is the least-penalized offense in the league
I'm going with the 49ers +6 in this spot. The Packers are the No. 1 seed, but covering hasn't been something they've done over the second half of the season. San Francisco is rolling right now, and has a formula to put pressure on Green Bay's defense.
San Francisco has covered in four of its last five games. This has been the year of rematches in the playoffs and the 49ers have a good shot to be in the game.