The Seattle Seahawks and Chicago Bears are merely playing out their seasons as a long offseason ensues around both teams.
The lingering questions around Russell Wilson's future continue to mount after an injury-filled and underwhelming season in Seattle while the Bears are likely going to look to find a new coach to lead rookie quarterback Justin Fields.
Fields has taken a beating this season, and missed practice during the week, and Matt Nagy is turning to Nick Foles in his place.
With that being said, the Seahawks are considerable favorites against the Bears at home, how should we bet it? Let's check out some midweek line movement and find a best bet for this game with odds courtesy of WynnBET Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Seahawks Odds, Spread and Total
- Bears: +6.5 (-110)
- Seahawks: -6.5 (-110)
- Bears: +230
- Seahawks: -270
- 42.5 (Over -110/Under -110)
Seahawks vs. Bears Betting Trends
- The Seahawks are 2-3 straight up (SU) in their last five games.
- The Seahawks are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Seahawks are 4-3 ATS in their last seven road games.
- The Bears are 0-5 SU in their last five games.
- The Bears are 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Bears’ last five games.
- The OVER is 2-5 in the Bears’ last seven home games.
Bears vs. Seahawks Prediction and Pick
There are some questions about who will be available for the Bears, but is it wise to trust the Seahawks to cover a spread this high?
Seattle has fallen way short of their typically lofty expectations this season and one has to wonder if they are merely playing out the season at this point.
On the other side, the Bears are a dumpster fire with Matt Nagy's likely firing coming at the end of the season. The Bears have done nothing to protect Justin Fields or Andy Dalton this season, but the team may be able to find success with Foles against a Seahawks team that is bottom five in adjusted sack rate this season.
This feels like too many points to lay with a floundering team that may just be playing out the season, so I'll take the points with the Bears.
PICK: Bears +6.5