The Arizona Cardinals and Los Angeles Rams will meet for a third time this season and cap off Wild Card Weekend on Monday night. These teams split their regular season meetings, and have the rubber match for all the marbles.
This is Arizona's first trip to the playoffs since 2015, while the Rams are trying to make it back to the Super Bowl for the first time since 2018. The NFC West will be represented after this game, but who will it be?
Here are the odds for their matchup via WynnBET.
Cardinals vs. Rams Updated Spread, Odds and Over/Under
- Cardinals: +4 (-110)
- Rams: -4 (-110)
- Cardinals: +165
- Rams: -200
- 50 (Over: -110/Under: -110)
Cardinals vs. Rams Betting Trends
- The Cardinals went 10-7 against the spread in the regular season.
- The Rams went 8-9 against the spread in the regular season.
- The Rams were 3-4 against the spread as a home favorite this season.
- The Cardinals were 6-0 ATS as a road underdog this season.
- The Rams were 2-6 ATS against teams over .500 this season.
- Kliff Kingsbury is 13-3-2 ATS as a road underdog in his coaching career.
Cardinals vs. Rams Prediction and Pick
Earlier this week, Peter Dewey hopped on the Cardinals bandwagon and leaned towards them +4 this week.
Matthew Stafford is banged up and simply hasn’t looked great the second half of the season, and the Rams have really struggled to pull away from good teams this season. Kliff Kingsbury is elite as a road underdog, and we saw the Cardinals upset the Cowboys in Week 17 as a road dog. ...I don’t know if Arizona will be able to pull off the upset, but I like the Cardinals with the points considering all the trends in their favor this season.
While Kingsbury is great in this spot, the Cardinals have one win over the Rams since Kyler Murray has been there. Los Angeles has a triple crown wide receiver, a quarterback with more experience and weapons all over the defense. On the road, I find it hard to trust the Cardinals to break their curse against the Rams. I'll side with the Rams this week.
Pick: Rams -4 (-110)