Jake Paul's next fight is set to take place on Saturday, October 28th.
As has been the case through his young career, he's taking yet another step up in competition. This time, he's going up against Anderson Silva, who some say was the greatest UFC fighter of all time in his prime. Not only that, but Silva has five professional boxing bouts under his belt.
If you want to see the odds to win and my best bet, check out my betting preview here.
Here, let's take a look at the odds for each fighter to knock out their opponents.
Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva Knockout Props
Jake Paul KO Odds
- Jake Paul to Win via KO +500
- Jake Paul to Win via TKO +285
Anderson Silva KO Odds
- Anderson Silva to Win via KO +650
- Anderson Silva to Win via TKO +400
In case you don't know what the difference is, a KO finish is when the fighter knock their opponent out and can't stand back up within the 10 second countdown. A TKO finish is when the fighter is able to stand, but the referee calls off the fight due to believing the fighter can no longer safely continue.
If you don't think the fight will end in a KO or TKO finish, there are also decision prop bets.
- Jake Paul to Win via Unanimous Decision +250
- Jake Paul to Win via Split Decision +900
- Jake Paul to Win by Majority Decision +1400
- Anderson Silva to Win via Unanimous Decision +900
- Anderson Silva to win via Split Decision +2200
- Anderson Silva to Win via Majority Decision +4000
- Draw +1200
A unanimous decision is when all three judges scored the fight for the same fighter. A split decision is when one judge rules in favor of one fighter, but the other two judges rule in favor of the other fighters. A majority decision is when one judge rules to contest a draw, and the other two judges rule in favor of the same fighter.
Whatever way you want to bet on this weekend's fight, it guarantees to deliver.
You can track Iain's bets on Betstamp here.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.