Most of Major League Baseball is traveling on Thursday but we still have an all-day slate starting in the afternoon.
A handful of games have been cancelled due to inclement weather, the Mets, Phillies, Orioles and Twins home openers, but we still have a handful of games to bet on. With some bad weather across the country, how will that impact the games that are going on?
Here's the weather forecast for all of Thursday's games:
Boston Red Sox vs. Detroit Tigers Weather
- FORECAST: 48 degrees, wind blowing right to left at 13 miles per hour, no betting impact
San Francisco Giants vs. Chicago White Sox Weather
- FORECAST: 48 degrees with wind blowing out at 15 miles per hour, helping the OVER
Toronto Blue Jays vs. Kansas City Royals Weather
- FORECAST: 51 degrees, wind blowing left to right at 7 miles per hour, no betting impact
Washington Nationals vs. Colorado Rockies Weather
- FORECAST: 49 degrees, wind blowing left to right at 7 miles per hour, no betting impact
San Diego Padres vs. Atlanta Braves Weather
- FORECAST: 80 degrees, 32% chance of rain, wind blowing out at 7 miles per hour, helping the OVER
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks Weather
- FORECAST: Game is being played in a dome
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.