The South Florida Bulls are in the midst of a three-game losing streak that they desperately need to pull out of. Their last game was a loss to Cincinnati with a final of 45-28 which dropped USF to a 2-8 overall record. There is no bowl game or winning season in their future, but the Bulls can at least try to end the season on a high note.
USF will try to achieve that this weekend at Yulman Stadium in New Orleans when they take on the Tulane Green Wave. Tulane is just 1-9 on the season. But, that just means we might be in for a good game between two bad teams which is always fun to watch.
South Florida vs. Tulane Spread and Over/Under
- South Florida +5.0 (-110)
- Tulane -5.0 (-110)
- South Florida +175
- Tulane -145
- 56.5 (Over -110/Under -110)
South Florida vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- The Bulls are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The OVER is 11-5 in the Bulls’ last 16 games.
- The Bulls are 0-10 straight-up (SU) in their last 10 road games.
- The Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last five games against the AAC.
- The Green Wave are 2-6 ATS in their last eight games.
- The Green Wave are 5-1 ATs in their last six games against the AAC East Division.
South Florida vs. Tulane Prediction and Pick
The Green Wave came a lot closer last week to their second win than the Bulls came to getting their third. While USF was busy getting blown out, Tulane almost nabbed a win over Tulsa but eventually fell in overtime. Tulsa and Cincinnati are on the opposite end of the spectrum of NCAAF teams, but the fact that Tualne is still fighting speaks volumes.
Despite the final score, USF didn’t play a terrible game and didn’t give up at any point against the Bearcats. Despite that, the Bulls make way too many mistakes on offense with 11 interceptions surrendered compared with nine interceptions by their defense.
I think that these teams match up well enough that they almost cancel each other out in a way. I think both struggle to get much going on offense and keep this game under the predicted total.
Prediction: USF vs Tulane UNDER 56.5 (-110)