NFL Free Agency will begin in the coming weeks and all of the madness will begin on the afternoon of March 12. As the free agency period approaches, FanSided.com will be providing a list of all 32 teams upcoming free agents.
First up, the Arizona Cardinals.
The Cardinals do not face the major free agency troubles that some teams in the NFL will have to overcome, but there are two key contributors who they should try to re-sign.
Cornerback Greg Toler is set to be an unrestricted free agent, with running back LaRod Stephens-Howling also joining the ranks. You can expect the Cardinals to give re-signing Stephens-Howling a serious effort, thanks to his versatility, and it is very likely that they slap Toler with the franchise tag. If they can keep both players, their offseason will be off to a good start.
Who are the rest of the Cardinals 2013 free agents? We have got you covered.
- Greg Toler — Cornerback — UFA
- LaRod Stephens-Howling — Running back — UFA
- Brian Hoyer — Quarterback — UFA
- Paris Lenon — Linebacker — UFA
- James Sanders — Safety — UFA
- Rashad Johnson — Safety — UFA
- Michael Adams — Cornerback — UFA
- Quentin Groves — Linebacker — UFA
- Vonnie Holliday — Defensive End – UFA
- Nick Eason — Defensive Tackle — UFA
- Pat McQuistan — Offensive Guard — UFA
- Rich Ohrnberger — Center — UFA
- D’Anthony Batiste — Offensive Tackle — UFA
Which players do the Cardinals need to focus on re-signing and which players will attract the most attention on the free agent market? Let us know your thoughts by sounding off in the comments section.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com as we build up to free agency and fill you in on your favorite team’s questions and needs.