New Orleans Saints tight end and leading receiver Jimmy Graham is active and will play against the New York Jets today. Graham was listed as questionable and has been fighting a foot injury but news that he will play shouldn’t come as a surprise. Last week, he played through injury against the Buffalo Bills. In that game he caught three passes for 37 yards and two touchdowns, not a bad day.
The Saints also have linebacker Jonathan Vilma active for the game. Safety Roman Harper is inactive however.
Saints TE Jimmy Graham and LB Jonathan Vilma both active; Saints S Roman Harper is not.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 3, 2013
- Saints’ Jimmy Grahama and Jonathan Vilma are active
- Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers inactives” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/11/03/atlanta-falcons-carolina-panthers-inactives/”>Falcons at Panthers inactives
- Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys inactives” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/11/03/minnesota-vikings-dallas-cowboys-inactives/”>Vikings at Cowboys inactives
- Saints WR Marques Colston inactive today
- DeMarcus Ware is inactive today, was absent from pre-game warm-ups
- Vikings’ Leslie Frazier tells defense to watch Cowboys WR Dez Bryant early
- Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray will start against Vikings
- Rams running back Zac Stacy will start against Titans
- Bills won’t have quarterback Thad Lewis, will start Jeff Tuel instead
- Falcons will play Panthers without wide receiver Roddy White