The Oakland Raiders suffered a Week 10 loss to the New York Giants and following the game starting quarterback Terrelle Pryor shed some light on an injury that he suffered. Pryor said that he is “very sore” and admitted that he is dealing with a sprained MCL.
From Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle:
#Raiders Terrelle Pryor said he has sprained MCL in knee & is “very sore. … Just need rest a little, try to get back as fast as possible.”
— Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) November 10, 2013
The injury comes at a bad time, with the Raiders facing the impressive Houston Texans pass defense next week.
It will be interesting to see whether or not Pryor will be able to get healthy enough to play next week, but we will need to wait at least 24 hours before we get any official word.
- Ravens K Justin Tucker kicks game winning FG, does Terio (GIF)
- Bengals run horrendous fourth down play in overtime (GIF)
- A.J. Green catches deflected hail mary pass for touchdown to tie game (GIF)
- Nick Fairley swallows up Bears two-point conversion attempt (GIF)
- Little kid in Seahawks jersey dancing while his team takes care of the Falcons (GIF)
- Tavon Austin scores another long touchdown (GIF)
- Golden Tate with incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Eagles Brandon Boykin intercepts Scott Tolzien and returns it 76 yards (GIF)
- Tavon Austin breaks off 98-yard punt return for TD (GIF)