Day One of the 2014 Pro Bowl Draft was held on Tuesday night, with Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders selecting the first eleven players for their all-star teams. Interior linemen, fullbacks and special teamers were the players selected on the first day of the inaugural draft, with Rice and Sanders alternating picks.
Special teamers were the final players to be selected on Day 1, with a special teams ace and punter being selected.
Here are the teams that each special teamer on the Pro Bowl roster was selected to:
- Matthew Slater, New England Patriots
- Brandon Fields, punter, Miami Dolphins
- J.J. Jansen, long snapper, Carolina Panthers
- Justin Bethel, Arizona Cardinals
- Johnny Hekker, punter, St. Louis Rams
- Matt Overton, long snapper, Indianapolis Colts