The Philadelphia Eagles selected Panasonic Eco Solutions North America to install two end zone video boards totaling over 9,400 square feet. The project is part of Lincoln Financial Field’s revitalization and will include a comprehensive LED display solution throughout the facility in time for the upcoming 2014 NFL season.
“Our fans deserve the ultimate experience every time they step foot into Lincoln Financial Field,” said Eagles Chairman/CEO Jeffrey Lurie. “One of our top priorities during this revitalization project was to enhance that experience by providing them with the highest quality HD video boards and LED ribbon boards. We are proud to be partnering with Panasonic, an undisputed leader in the field, and we are looking forward to working with them for many years to come.”
The final phase of the Eagles two-year revitalization plan, which will reach completion this August, is targeted at enhancing the fan experience by leveraging multiple state-of-the-art LED video displays throughout the venue. Spectators will enjoy the highest-definition boards in the National Football League featuring two 10mm pitch video screens. The north and south boards in the endzones will measure approximately 27 feet tall by 192 feet wide and 27 feet tall by 160 feet wide, respectively.
The comprehensive solution will also include several 20mm pitch displays, including:
- 11 fascia-mounted ribbon boards totaling more than 2,000 linear feet
- One 335-square-foot video display in Headhouse Plaza
- Two 334-square-foot and two 546-square-foot marquee displays at street level outside the stadium
- Two video displays measuring approximately 45 feet tall by 18 feet wide and 15 feet tall by 30 feet wide in the Eagles Nest at the North end of the stadium
- One 390-foot circular ribbon display in the Eagles Nest
Tags: Philadelphia Eagles