With LeBron James returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers, everyone and their mother has a comment on his decision.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- NBA insider: Cavaliers should consider trading Donovan Mitchell
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
The latest person to comment? The lovely Kate Upton.
Damn! Here comes the money!
Upton’s take on the situation is that all of the foolish Cavaliers who previously burned their LeBron jerseys will now need to buy new ones and that leads to some extra profit for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
It is hard to argue with that logic.
While it is certainly true, we have a feeling that they won’t mind shelling out the extra dough to have LeBron James back in town.
Let’s just hope everyone in Cleveland can look like Kate Upton when they celebrate.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the remainder of the NBA Free Agency period for the latest news, rumors and signings from around the league.