The Orlando Magic and Cleveland Cavaliers faced off last night, and the Cavaliers were able to pull out an ugly win. That being said, the Magic put up a great fight and they showed many holes that Cleveland has yet to fill throughout the early portion of the NBA season.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- NBA insider: Cavaliers should consider trading Donovan Mitchell
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
Perhaps the most entertaining part of the game came when Magic forward Tobias Harris was matching up one-on-one with LeBron James, and James decided to try another one of his flops. James is known as one of the biggest floppers in the NBA, and it has been proven by video footage. Harris got upset when James tried to flop against him, and called him out for it on the court.
As usual, James took offense to anyone calling him out on an obvious flop and decided to get in Harris’ face. This is exactly the type of thing that has made James so annoying to many NBA fans, and the flopping is getting worse with each passing season.
Needless to say, Harris was in the right in this situation and James was just trying to act tough. More players have been laughing at James’ flopping habits in recent years, and it will continue to get worse until he decides to stop playing weak basketball.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return