Kim Kardashian makes sure that her daughter North West was highly fashionable in a bulletproof vest.
It’s not easy being the world’s most talked about couple.
It seems like every week the Kardashian-West family is in headlines for something.
More from Entertainment
- 10 greatest fictional football players of all time
- Stephen A. Smith learned quickly not to mess with Rihanna
- Everything to know about Taylor Swift’s Thursday Night Football appearance
- House of the Dragon live stream: How to watch
- From boxing to cinema, Javon Walton stars in Samaritan with Stallone
In addition to ducking paparazzi, TMZ, and people who want to throw shade all the time (Amber Rose, that would be you), the Kardashian-West family, in particular Kanye West and Kimberly Kardashian have looked more composed and mature since they have gotten married and had children.
For the newlyweds, their lives revolve around more important things to worry about. More importantly, that would be making sure that their bundle of joy, North West, is safe and secure.
So Kim Kardashian made sure that she did what any mother would do for security, she made sure her child was safe by purchasing her 20-month-old daughter a bulletproof vest.
In all seriousness in the photo above Nori looks absolutely enchanting in the ensemble put together by her mother. It’s safe to say that with Nori’s beauty, and family name that she’ll have her hands in the fashion game when she’s cognizant of her ability.
On another note it’s refreshing to see baby Nori pay homage to her father’s signature style. The two, often take pictures together and Kimberly has multiple pictures on her Instagram that show how much in common that Nori and Kanye have.
Speaking of fashion, the photographs above happened only a few weeks after baby Nori threw two tantrums while seated in the front of New York Fashion Week. Vogue Editor, Anna Wintour, took each of the parents (Kanye & Kimberly) to the side and scolded them for her behavior.
Wintour even wanted to take things further to make sure that children in general were completely banned from the shows at New York Fashion Week. Wintour feels that all of the loud music, bright lights, and flashes from flash photography are too much for children.
There’s no confirmation on how that situation is going to play out, because what parent wouldn’t want their child at fashion week? Not many children, or people for that matter, get the opportunity to ever go.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle