The Indiana Pacers might make the playoffs this season and this young fan is more than excited that he might get to see the Pacers play in the playoffs.
The 2014-15 NBA season was supposed to become a rebuilding year to the Indiana Pacers.
More from Indiana Pacers
- Bruce Brown takes shot at Lakers, LeBron James after cashing in
- NBA Rumors: 5 best trade destinations for Pascal Siakam
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- NBA free agency: The 3 biggest winners in this offseason so far
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
Because of the devastating injury to Pacers small forward, Paul George, it was believed that the franchise was going to lay on their backs and quit on the upcoming season.
To anyone who thought that, they were pretty much dead wrong. The Pacers have a heart of a champion even though last season they lost to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals 4-2.
The Pacers immediate goals might have changed with the injury to George, but this team has no quit in them and at this moment in time today the franchise is currently in the ninth spot, and only a half game back behind the Charlotte Hornets in the Eastern Conference standings for the No. 8 spot in the playoffs.
The fact that the Pacers are still in playoff contention without their star player is reason enough to cheer. So when the Pacers played against the New York Knicks on Wednesday night and beat the breaks off of them winning the game 105-82, there was one particular fan who was more than excited about the way his Pacers have been playing.
The boy obviously has a lot of swag, as he was stunting in his fresh crispy yellow George Hill jersey with the blue long sleeve shirt to match. The kid even killed the game as he stunted by wearing his light blue sunglasses indoors. What was more impressive was that the kid even noticed to wear a different shade of blue to make his sunglasses pop more.
Hopefully the Pacers make the playoffs and we can see him stunt more.
Good job kid, stunt. Stunt hard.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle