Michael Beasley made a three point shot in the corner on Thursday nights match up between the Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat and went on to do a ridiculous hand gesture to celebrate.
Michael Beasley hasn’t really had the NBA career we thought he might have had back in 2008. But that doesn’t stop him from taunting the other team every time he makes an shot.
Beasley is playing extremely well this evening and that isn’t something you can say everyday. Hell, that isn’t even something you can say once a year. But tonight, Beasely is tearing the Bulls defense up left and right scoring 13 points off the bench on 5-of-6 shooting. Not too bad if you ask me.
Also, Beasley is outscoring the Bulls entire bench (12 points in the first half) so if there was a time to start celebrating, now is the time. He didn’t even bother running back of defense. I guess when it is time to enjoy the moment, you have to squat down and pump your fist with a weird gesture.
The Heat are trying to make a push for that No. 8 seed in the Eastern Conference. If Beasley starts playing like this more often, there is no reason to think they can’t make it in this season.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle